Monday, September 21, 2009

'Sup mother fuckers?
I'm drunk off my ass right now, so I'm posting out of sequence, but just giving a heads up. We've been in Utsunomiya for the past few days, staying with Mike (total baller by the way), and we just helped him finish off some alcohol he had lying around. I just want to say we started with eight bottles five hours ago, and now four are empty and none of the others are more than half full. We've had Captain Morgan's, Shouchou, a few fruity liqueurs, and a bottle of champagne, but the most disgusting drink of the evening may have been some 160 proof chinese shit, which is apparently fermented soy sauce. Anyway, we're fine so far, although that may change in the morning, and soon I'm going to post about Dane's and my trip to Nara while we were in Kyoto. Just wanted to say I love you all, and that's one thing that won't change when I sober up. Peace!

ian

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with your ability to maintain superior grammar whilst under the influence of as much alcohol as you proclaim to be influenced by. Soy sauce? Intriguing.

    Happy Autumn to you all!

    <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete